Coenzyme Q10 (KO-en-zyme Q10)
Used as a dietary supplement.
There may be other brand names for this medicine.
Good Neighbor Coenzyme Q-10, Leader Co Q10, Lynae Co Q-10, Mason Natural CO Q-10, Mason Natural Co Q-10, Nature's Blend Co-Enzyme Q10, Nature's Blend Coenzyme Q10, Nature's Blend HiSorb Co-Enzyme Q10, PharmAssure Coenzyme Q-10, PharmAssure Premium Coenzyme Q-10, Rite Aid Coenzyme Q-10, The Medicine Shoppe Co Q-10
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to coenzyme Q10.
How to Use This Medicine
Chewable Tablet, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a doctor's order, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
If a dose is missed:
- Try not to miss any doses. However, because this is a dietary supplement, do not worry if you miss one or two doses.
How to Store and Dispose of This Medicine
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of any outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- Keep all medicine away from children and never share your medicine with anyone.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Warnings While Using This Medicine
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing