Coenzyme Q10 (KO-en-zyme Q10)
Used as a dietary supplement.
There may be other brand names for this medicine.
Nature's Blend Co-Enzyme Q10, Nature's Blend Coenzyme Q10, PharmAssure Coenzyme Q-10, The Medicine Shoppe Co Q-10, Mason Natural Co Q-10, Family Pharmacy Coenzyme Q-10, Good Neighbor Coenzyme Q-10, Mason Natural CO Q-10, Rite Aid Coenzyme Q-10, Lynae Co Q-10, Nature's Blend HiSorb Co-Enzyme Q10
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to coenzyme Q10.
How to Use This Medicine
Chewable Tablet, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a doctor's order, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
If a dose is missed:
- Try not to miss any doses. However, because this is a dietary supplement, do not worry if you miss one or two doses.
How to Store and Dispose of This Medicine
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of any leftover medicine after you have finished your treatment. You will also need to throw away old medicine after the expiration date has passed.
- Keep all medicine away from children and never share your medicine with anyone.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Warnings While Using This Medicine
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
If you notice other side effects that you think are caused by this medicine, tell your doctor
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
Review Date: 2011-02-04