Used as a vaginal lubricant.
There may be other brand names for this medicine.
Gentle Gel, Moist Again, Vagi-Gard, Wondergel w/Aloe Vera, Maxilube, Therapause Personal Lubricant Comfort Foam, K-Y Intense, Good Sense Personal Lubricant, K-Y Sensitive
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to any other ingredient listed on the product label.
How to Use This Medicine
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- You can apply this medicine by squeezing the tube slowly from bottom to get the desired amount. Reapply this medicine as needed.
How to Store and Dispose of This Medicine
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Keep all medicine away from children and never share your medicine with anyone.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid using douches or other vaginal products unless your doctor tells you to.
Warnings While Using This Medicine
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have any vaginal infection.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
If you notice other side effects that you think are caused by this medicine, tell your doctor
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
Review Date: 2011-02-04