Maryland Health Connection is Maryland’s new health insurance marketplace that will make it easier for Marylanders to shop, compare, and enroll in quality health coverage.
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center and other hospitals throughout the state have committed to inform, educate and assist people in our communities to enroll in quality health coverage. As of October 1, 2013, Maryland Health Connection has made it simple and more affordable for you and hundreds of thousands of other Marylanders to purchase health insurance.
To find out more about Maryland Health Connection, view this educational video, visit www.marylandhealthconnection.gov or call the consumer support center at 1-855-642-8572 (1-855-642-8573 TTY), Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Helpful Links from Maryland Health Connection
- Where to Get Help in Your Community – A network of consumer assistance organizations are available in your community to help you enroll in Medicaid or a qualified health plan.
- Prepare for Enrollment – Get to know the plans available to you and your family.
- Medical Insurance Application Forms – If you are unable to access and fill out an application online, there are several application forms available in both English and Spanish.
- Tips on Using Maryland Health Connection – Get the latest updates on how to navigate through the application process on Maryland Health Connection.
- How It Works – Learn about how this new online health insurance marketplace works.