What happens after your heart attack can help keep you from having another.
Cardiac rehabilitation is cardiovascular reconditioning following heart attack or coronary bypass surgery, and for patients with stable angina following a heart attack or post bypass surgery. Pulmonary rehabilitation is breathing retraining and functional conditioning for patients with chronic respiratory disease.
Patients make appointments at their convenience and work with therapists to develop personalized workout routines that fit their comfort levels, such as lifting weights, walking on a treadmill or doing light cardio. While they exercise, patients wear wireless monitors that send vital information to a computer, where it can be observed by the therapists to ensure results are achieved in a safe manner.
Services offered include:
- Breathing exercises
- Stress testing and risk assessment
- Evaluation and exercise prescription
- Patient education in a variety of topics relating to risk factors and for symptom management.
- Step-by-step supervised medical wellness programs (self-pay) for:
- Weight loss
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Cancer patients and other diagnosis
In most cases, you will be given an appointment within three to five working days. Please call 410-553-2932 to make an appointment.
We participate with most insurance carriers. As a courtesy, insurance benefits are preauthorized so that patients will understand benefit limitations and/or any financial obligations they may incur.