UM BWMC is proud to be the Healthy Living Partner of the Y in Pasadena and the Greater Annapolis Y in Arnold. This partnership allows us to offer additional health care screenings, wellness seminars and heart-healthy activities throughout the year conveniently located in our community. Together, we will collaborate on health care initiatives with a focus on healthy living, maintaining a healthy weight and chronic disease prevention.
The Y is a charitable organization in Central Maryland dedicated to developing the full potential of every individual through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We are happy to partner with them to enhance the health and wellbeing of families in our community.
Upcoming Events UM BWMC is Hosting With the Y:
- YMCA National Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 29 at the Y in Pasadena and Arnold - 9 am to 1 pm
- Skin Cancer Screening on Monday, May 1 at the Y in Pasadena - 9 am to 1 pm. No registration needed. Screening provided by MD Dermatology and Laser Center.
- Skin Cancer Screening on Monday, May 15 at the Y in Arnold - 9 am to 1 pm. No registration needed. Screening provided by MD Dermatology and Laser Center.
- Caribbean Family Night on Friday, July 14 at the Y in Pasadena
- YMCA National Halloween Family Night in October at the Y in Pasadena and Arnold
For more information, please contact:
- UM BWMC's Community Outreach Department at 410-553-8103
- The Y in Pasadena at 410-437-4242
- The Y in Arnold (Greater Annapolis) at 410-544-2525
Learn more about the Y at http://ymaryland.org/.