Get a closer look at our comprehensive cardiac programs through the words of our providers and our community. Browse our heart-related news stories, archived press releases and video clips:
- Dr. Ratnakar Mukherjee discusses the LifeNet communication system inside the emergency department
- Stroke Survivors Improve Health Through Weekly Yoga Class
Featured Video - Dr. Kelly Miller discusses heart disease on MPT's Your Health:
- Nine Tips for Greener, Cleaner Eating
- Spring Clean Your Eating Habits for a Healthier You
- Heart Health and Exercise
- What is Vascular Disease?
- Heart Month Lesson #1: Having a Heart Attack? Call 911
- BWMC Medics Resuscitate Glen Burnie Man After Heart Attack - 42 Times
- The Importance of Healthy Habits
- Ladies: Learn, Lower and Listen!
- After a Heart Attack, Well-Managed Exercise is Key to Rehabilitation
- Around the Park: Heartbeat for Health Ticks on as Snowflakes Fall
- Cardiac Rehab. Program at UM BWMC Celebrates 30 Years
- Pasadena Heart Attack Survivor: ‘Don’t be stupid. Call 911'
- Health Talk: Know the Signs of Vascular Disease
- Health Talk: How Exercise Benefits Your Heart
For more stories, visit our News Archive