University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center's mission is to provide the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve. The keyword is communities.
- Health services provided to vulnerable or underserved populations
- Financial or in-kind support of public health programs
- Donations of funds, property, or other resources that contribute to a community priority
- Health care cost containment activities
- Health education, screening and prevention services
Click here to read UM BWMC's Community Benefit Plan for Fiscal Years 2016-2018, an overview of the community health improvement priorities UM BWMC will be focusing on, and our community benefit programming.
Click here to view UM BWMC's FY2016 Community Health Improvement Report, an annual summary of the medical center's most impactful community programs.
Click here to read Anne Arundel County's Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Report, a collaborative report to which UM BWMC contributes.