Used as a dietary supplement.
There may be other brand names for this medicine.
Nature's Blend Lecithin, PharmAssure Lecithin
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to lecithin, soy or to any of the other ingredient on the label.
How to Use This Medicine
Liquid Filled Capsule
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
How to Store and Dispose of This Medicine
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of any outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- Keep all medicine away from children and never share your medicine with anyone.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Warnings While Using This Medicine
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing